In business, it is important to have an attorney who will lead you in the right direction and take care of any issues that may come your way. Our business services provide valuable information about:
- business formation
- corporate law
- contract law
- employment law
- business litigation
- debt collection
Business Consulting Services
- Entity Formation
- We can help you establish, organize, and build the best legal structure for you business whether it is small or large. We can also assist you with all aspects of the formation process such as: articles of incorporation, bylaws, partnership agreements, operating agreements, incorporator’s certificate, initial shareholder meeting, initial director’s meeting, managing partner or manager’s meeting, stock certificates, share registration, EIN application, tax exemption filing, reseller’s permits, state business authorizations, business licenses, option plans, employment compliance, invention assignments, non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and employment agreements.
- Corporate Law
- After you establish your business we are able to help you with formalities and business management. We can assist you with various corporate law operations including: shareholder agreements, shareholder freeze out and defenses, business entity conversation, taxation of franchises, business continuation planning, regulated industry compliance, and sales and acquisitions.
- Employment Law
- As a business owner or employee it is important to have a lawyer that can help you with knowledge in various employment laws. We can assist you in any issues dealing with your rights such as: discrimination, labor laws, slander, libel, defamation, family and medical leave, severance pay and agreements, and regulatory discharge.
- Transactional Law
- In transactional law we hold many different roles. We are here to be your personal adviser and help you make sound judgments in your investment. We also take the role of legal adviser in giving you advice about contract law, zoning and land use, financial law, real estate law, environment law, construction law, securities law and any other information you might need. We are also a negotiator, negotiating on the client’s behalf on matters dealing with land sellers, municipal authorities, lenders, state regulators, and tenants. As a transactional attorney we are experienced in drafting anything from letters, and leases, to detailed agreements.
- Contract Law
- We have experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of contracts and agreements. This allows us to prepare all of your critical agreements and advise you with respect to important agreements that are presented to you.